Food Service Graphic

Thank you for visiting the food service page!

If you have questions, please contact Nikki Henson.

Contact Info: 517.689.1842 or

Pandemic EBT

Pandemic EBT: Important information for parents or guardians of students eligible for Free and Reduced Lunch at Greenfield School.

The State of Michigan has a program available to parents or guardians that extends EBT (Electronic Benefits Transfer), in part, food stamps, to students who primarily attended school via distance learning during any given month throughout the school year of 2020-2021. To receive these benefits, they must qualify for free/reduced lunch.

Parents/Guardians: Please follow the steps on the forms precisely and submit them to the State of Michigan.

Informational Flyer: Click here

P-EBT Notification Form: Click here

Remote Learning Verification Form: Click here

We are excited to announce that Hillsdale ISD's Greenfield School is now a food service site under Hillsdale Community Schools. Hillsdale Community Schools will be providing all food services for the students at Greenfield. In addition, effective August 21, 2019, Greenfield School will also be a Universal Free Breakfast Site under Hillsdale Community Schools. We are so excited for this partnership!! If you have any questions, please call: Nikki Henson @ 517-689-1842 or Laura Call @ 517-689-1342. 

Image explains that breakfast is free for students and $2.25 for adults; lunch is $2.90 for full pay students and $.40 for reduced lunch; it is $4.00 for adults.. Mile is $.30 for students and $.40 for adults.

Summer food service flyer,

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.