Return to Headlines

Contact the Web Administrator

If you discover a technical standard used by the district has failed, you may file a formal complaint through its Section 504 and Title II grievance procedure, and /or contact the Web Accessibility Coordinator. 


Kim Svacha

310 W. Bacon Street

Hillsdale, MI 49242

517.437.0990 ext. 115

Click here to email